Fear. That is probably where this change began. Fear has a way of motivating a person to change. I fear for myself and for my family when I see the suffering that is happening around me. Mentally, physically and spiritually our world has become more broken than ever before.
Its hard to have confidence in our current systems with statistics like:
- 1 in 10 people 65 and older have Alzheimer’s Dementia. (Alzheimer’s Association, 2018)
- 1 in 3 people will have cancer in their lifetime. (American Cancer Society, 2018)
- 1 in 10 children have been diagnosed with ADHD. (CDC, 2015)
- 1 in 59 children have been diagnosed as having Autism. (CDC, 2018)
- More than 1/3 of US adults are Obese, (CDC, 2018 )
The burdens of these conditions have a huge effect on our families and our society. Change is necessary. I am hoping to be a part off that change. I don’t want me or my family to be a part of these statistics. Instead of allowing the fear I feel to paralyze me, I am allowing it to change me. I can not change the world, but I can change my small part of this world. I can not control what other moms and families do, but I can control me and my family.
I am learning that by making simple lifestyle changes a lot of these conditions can be prevented and even reversed! I have devoted many hours to research and “investigation”. My desire is to help you cut through the confusion and find simple solutions for what may be hindering you and your family from becoming whole. I hope to be an encouragement to others out there like me. Its time to let go of the fear and take control of our own lives and the lives of our loved ones.
Take responsibility for your health. Be Well. Be Whole. #thereisabetterway